By using this website you agree to the following Terms and confirm acceptance of our Disclaimer below.
- Trial Membership
- Trial Membership can only be used once per individual, company, organisation or entity.
- Initial trial membership is free for 30 days.
- Trial membership has no monetary value and is not transferable.
- Individuals, companies, organisations or entities attempting to signup multiple accounts to gain additional trial memberships will be immediately blocked from using this website.
- 24 Hour No-Quibble Refund
- If you are not satisfied with your Socialerter.com Premium Membership we operate a 24 hour no-quibble refund policy. A written notification of wish to cancel Premium Membership and request for refund must be made strictly within 24 hours of the original PayPal payment date and time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon confirmation, your account will be reverted to Standard Member status and your PayPal payment will be reversed.
- Once the 24 hours have elapsed from original PayPal payment date, we are unable to provide a refund.
Site Behaviour Policy
Immediate termination with no refund of any payment made will occur for any users found:-
- to be spamming other users of this site
- to be attempting to use automated software in anyway on this website
- to be using the site in such a way as Socialerter.com deem it deterimental or abusive to other users
This website is provided as is without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Socialerter.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Socialerter.com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- the alerts service provided is comprehensive in as much as this tool depends on third party platforms to deliver the alert information when requested.
- the Social-O-Meter will always be accurate in as much as it judges positivity or negativity of content based on pure text signals and not necessarily in the context of the content as a whole.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Socialerter.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Socialerter.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Socialerter.com liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Socialerter.com's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Socialerter.com; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Socialerter.com to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
We make every effort to ensure the integrity of our system and also the accuracy of alert data provided through our system. If you have any concerns at all please email: webmaster@Socialerter.com
This website disclaimer
This website disclaimer is based on a precedent created by template-contracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com